Who we are:
Contract Recruiter serves as an extension of our clients' recruiting departments, providing a more personal solution and approach than traditional RPOs and recruiting agencies.
Ready to go beyond the limitations of traditional staffing agencies and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) providers? ContractRecruiter offers a fresh, unique approach to accessing the talent you need—when you need it.
Recent clients include Unity 3D, Town and Country Living, Cobalt CRM Solutions, Take Two Gaming, Leanplum, Clayton Homes, Bodis, Papaya Global, Cora Systems, Intellisense Inc., Trust for Public Land, TriCore, and SimVentions.
What you will be doing:
You will have the opportunity to grow your sourcing abilities while working with fantastic clients!
- Act as the onsite recruiter, facilitating on-site hiring and processing candidates.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Slack, and Github).
- Source candidates on aggregators and candidate databases such as HireEZ, SignalHire, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search).
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Measure conversion rates, including the number of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, receive offers, and get hired (We use JazzHR for metrics, as well as a weekly Pipeline Summary for each Hiring Manager).
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers.
- Promote employer brand online and offline.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g., via Applicant Tracking System).
- Communicate with colleagues on Teams.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a recruiter and 2 years recruiting in the hospitality industry.
- Hands-on experience with hospitality sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Effective time-management abilities.
- Experience using the Microsoft suite, including Teams, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues during acceptable business hours (we will define this on a case-by-case basis).
- Willing to work on-site at our client's location in Glendale, AZ.
If you meet the requirements and are within daily driving distance to Glendale, AZ we invite you to apply to the position.