Speech Language Pathologist
US and Canadian Candidates are Welcome to Apply!
Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist
Join AdvantageCare Rehabilitation and Experience Better Career Opportunities!
Immerse yourself in a culture defined by superior service, outstanding quality, and impressive results. As we continue to expand, we're offering you the opportunity to be a part of our growth story. If you're looking for an opportunity that will boost your career while making a significant impact on people's lives, your search ends here!
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist to join our passionate team in a state-of-the-art Skilled Nursing Facility in Frankfort, OH. Whether you're a seasoned professional (CCC) or a recent graduate (CFY), you'll find a collaborative and inclusive environment that welcomes your expertise and passion.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Transform Lives: Provide critical speech therapy services, as prescribed by physicians. Your expertise will be instrumental in assisting patients with speech, language, oral, and pharyngeal sensor motor function, hearing, and balance.
- Drive Progress: Help patients navigate their care journey towards achieving maximum independence. You'll ensure that they can manage their needs in the least restrictive environment.
- Champion Quality and Safety: Uphold and safeguard our commitment to providing high-quality and safe speech pathology services.
Why Join AdvantageCare Rehabilitation?
- Unparalleled Career Growth: We offer extensive learning and development opportunities to propel your career forward.
- Inclusive Culture: Experience a team-oriented environment that values collaboration and shared success.
- Employee-Centric Approach: We prioritize your well-being with competitive remuneration and robust benefits, including comprehensive health coverage.
- Work-Life Harmony: Benefit from our flexible scheduling that enables you to balance your personal and professional commitments.
- Future Security: Enjoy peace of mind with our long-term disability, 401(k) plan with company match, and life insurance.
- Investment in Your Growth: We sponsor continuing education opportunities to foster your professional development.
- You have a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Your licensed to practice in the state or willing to secure one.
- Candidates from Canada are welcome to apply! (we will assist you with visa, and state licensure, relocation).
Our mission at AdvantageCare Rehabilitation is to ensure "You Deserve to Get Better: Better Service, Better Quality, and Better Results." Become part of our patient-first culture and join a team of over 600 clinicians dedicated to superior clinical outcomes. We're excited to welcome you aboard!